Further to our earlier news,our President and his spouse Datin Dr.Yazmeen paid a courtesy call on Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam at his residence in New Delhi on 26th.July 2010.The discussions centered mostly on education and youths.
Our President and Datin received 2 books authored by Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam.
1) Spirit of India (Reflecting the concerns,aspirations and dream of the Indian Youth).
2) The Family and the Nation(co-author Acharya Mahapragya). (Only a strong and happy family can lead to the birth of a noble nation)
Both the books are recommended and are a masterpiece and all of us should endeavor to read as it is very relevant to any youth and nation in the world although it is written in the Indian
Other books by/on Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam
1) Wings of Fire (An Autobiography – APJ Abdul Kalam with Arun Tiwari)
2) Ignited Minds (Unleashing the power within India)
3) India 2020 (APJ Abdul Kalam with YS Rajan)
4) Envisioning an Empowered Nation (Technology for Societal Transformation.(APJ Abdul Kalam with A Sivathanu Pillai)
For the information of our Alagai Makkal who still do not much about Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam except that he is the former President of India and from Rameshwaram,please buy the above books and read to have a better understanding of this great Muslim Brethren of ours,MashaAllah.
“APJ Abdul Kalam,the eleventh President of India,has proved to be the most popular President that India has ever known.He is most adored,an icon and a role model for millions of young Indians who aspire to achieve success the way he has,through hard work and honesty.”
“Even now,he continues to reach out to the people with his belief and commitment to the cause of making India a developed India.When he speaks the people listen and he has the ear of young Indians who feel that if there is hope for resurgence of the country then Dr.Kalam is the beacon of that hope.Wherever he went as the President and wherever he goes today,people bombard him questions on the issues closest to their hearts.”
Let us all in this Holy month of Ramadhan pray for his good health.
Happy reading and hope to see some comments from our Alagai Makkal,Insya Allah.