FABULOUS COMPILATION

Napoleon said

“The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people, but because of the silence of good people!”

Michael Paul said

I wrote on the door of heart, “Please do not enter it”

Love came smiling and said: “Sorry I am an illiterate”

Einstein said

“I am thankful to all those who said NO to me

Its Because of them I did it myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abraham Lincoln said

“If friendship is your weakest point then you are the strongest person in the world.”

Shakespeare said

“Laughing Faces Do Not Mean That There Is Absence Of Sorrow!

But It Means That They Have The Ability To Deal With It”

Shakespeare said

“In The Times Of Crisis I Was Not Hurt By The Harsh Words Of My Enemies,

But By The Silence Of My Friends”.

William Arthur said

“Opportunities Are Like Sunrises, If You Wait Too Long You Can Miss Them”

Shakespeare said

“Never Play With The Feelings Of Others Because You May Win The Game

But You Will Surely Lose The Person For Life Time”

Hitler said

“When You Are In The Light, Everything Follows You,

But When You Enter Into The Dark, Even Your Own Shadow Doesnt Follow You”

Shakespeare said

“Coin Always Makes Sound But The Currency Notes Are Always Silent.

So When Your Value Increases Keep Yourself Calm Silent”

Shiv Khera

“If We Are Not Part Of The Solutions, We Are The Big Problems”

“Winners Never Do The Different Things,

They Do The Things Differently”.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John Keats said

“It Is Very Easy To Defeat Someone, But It Is Very Hard To Win Someone”

News

Be the First to Comment!

Please refrain from nicknames or comments of a racist, sexist, personal, vulgar or derogatory nature, or you may risk being blocked from commenting in our website. We encourage commentators to use their real names as their username. As comments are moderated, they may not appear immediately or even on the same day you posted them. We also reserve the right to delete off-topic comments. If you need to contact our Jamath EXCO to share any ideas or issues please use our contact us form.
Notify of