12 Comments on "Majlis Berbuka Puasa MAMJ Photos"

Please refrain from nicknames or comments of a racist, sexist, personal, vulgar or derogatory nature, or you may risk being blocked from commenting in our website. We encourage commentators to use their real names as their username. As comments are moderated, they may not appear immediately or even on the same day you posted them. We also reserve the right to delete off-topic comments. If you need to contact our Jamath EXCO to share any ideas or issues please use our contact us form.
Notify of

Sort by:   newest | oldest | most voted
Dato Thasleem Mohamed Ibrahim
6 years 3 months ago

Assalamualaikkum wrb Sister Safidah,
Thank you and Lady President was just a thot flashed thru my mind.Am open to comments.Of course the men in our Exco have also contributed and sacrificed a lot for MAMJ.This refers to our present and past exco members.

Dato'Thasleem Mohamed Ibrahim Al-Haj
6 years 3 months ago

Assalamualikkum wrb Sister Safida and the Ladies,
Thank you for taking tireless efforts to ensure that the Iftar program was a success.Of course the men in the EXCO also played their part but most of the credit goes to all you ladies.Truth has to be spoken and maybe the time has come for the next President of MAMJ be a lady with 60% ladies in the EXCO.Just a thot which flashed thru my mind.Comments invited.Judging from the comments seen on our website,very few Alagai makkal visit our website.Wonder why?
Wassalam
President MAMK

tsvm
6 years 3 months ago
Waalaikumussalam brother.Thanks for the complements but I dont agree with you on the second part.To me the head of any muslim organisation should be held by men.I think this is according to our syariah tho I cant quote off hand ,may be brother MA Salam USA or any one else can help me here.The men in the EXCO(Brothers Nurul,Ayub,Hussein ,Halim and Seeni) also did a wonderful job.They handled the choice of guest speakers and the food .Both were fantastic! Only via the Qudwah program did I get to listen to the ceramah in full ,where ustaz among other things was… Read more »
m a salam (usa)
6 years 3 months ago
Assalamualaikum, Thank you sister Safidah for your comments. I had compiled the following for us to review and comment…. Praise be to Allaah. Positions of leadership and high public office means taking on the mission of establishing Islam by reviving religious knowledge and establishing its foundations, engaging in jihaad for the sake of Allaah – which includes preparing armies and distributing war booty – establishing the judicial system, carrying out judicial punishments (hudood), fighting oppression, enjoining what is good and forbidding what is evil, acting as a deputy of the Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).… Read more »
MY
5 years 4 months ago

Comment Removed

ahmed.s
5 years 4 months ago

yes i agree. persional attack in wrong place. jamaah alagankulam is for community isues. all people have personal problems or all families have problems but the work in jamaah is not affecting by any single persons character isues or bad manners. all humans beings have character isues or husband is uneducated or not having job or money so we must not be digging for this type of problems. i received telephone call already about this isue and jamaath members must not spread this type of things here.

Anon
5 years 4 months ago

Dear MY
No personal attack here. Please comment if it is related to the post only

Dato Thasleem Mohamed Ibrahim
6 years 3 months ago

Assalamualikkum wrb Sister,
Will check out the photos and will upload if Tadarus Quran photois are available.I am waiting for the DVD and that will be also good.My apologies.
Wassalam
President
MAMJ

SALAMULLAH KHAN
6 years 3 months ago
Assalamualaikum to all MAMK’s, Its really true enough what Dato’Thasleem said, as a new and junior of alaghakolum member im suggesting MAMK’s committee to consider create a club for youths whereby MAMK’s may have chances to increase the possibility of people getting involve in all the events held by our people. the reason im suggesting this is because the youngsters feels uncomfortable to get involve when the senior are involved, so they feel guilty to spoke up and ideas to be given. there are lack of information from the seniors as we the youths could not know whats the update.… Read more »
Dato Thasleem Mohamed Ibrahim
6 years 3 months ago

Waalaikkumusslam wrb Salamullah Khan,
Thank you for your comments and appreciated.Will respond with details when I am back in KL. Just for me to know you better,please let me know your fathers name and any patta peru for your family.
Wassalam
President
MAMJ

SALAMULLAH KHAN
6 years 3 months ago

Assalamualaikum wrb Dato’Thasleem.

Thanks for kind reply sure i will be waiting for it. My father’s name is Nazurullah Khan & My mum is an Alaghankulam Citizen, her name is Ahisan Begam and her Brothers are Noorul Ahmed Jahan, Anwar Jahan and Salimullah Jahan, while my grandfather’s name is O A Rashid Khan. hope you are clear.

tsvm
6 years 3 months ago

Nostalgia!Brings back very touching and serene,loving memories of that day,although it was just less than one month ago.It was a gathering in Allahs Path – IFTAR – the breaking of HIS fast, FOR HIM. May ALLAH bless us with good health and long life so that we may have more iftars like this inshallah. One BIG Family gathering – our AK Jamath – to streghthen our sillaturrahim.

wpDiscuz